Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Phantom Ninja's Tester Application EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Phantom Ninja's Tester Application EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Phantom Ninja's Tester Application EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Phantom Ninja's Tester Application EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Phantom Ninja's Tester Application EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Phantom Ninja's Tester Application I_vote_lcapPhantom Ninja's Tester Application I_voting_barPhantom Ninja's Tester Application I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Phantom Ninja's Tester Application I_vote_lcapPhantom Ninja's Tester Application I_voting_barPhantom Ninja's Tester Application I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phantom Ninja's Tester Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Phantom Ninja's Tester Application Empty Phantom Ninja's Tester Application Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:17 am

Phantom Ninja

Phantom Ninja

Do you have any past skills or prior accomplishments you would like to mention for this position?
* I have helped this academy for the past month and done a great job placing people. There has been very few complaints about me placing people in my month as a tester.

How do you Plan to help the academy?
* By going to the page of untested users every once in a while and find people who are online. Then I will type their name in DN and if they are on I will ask them to get tested.

Why would you like to become a tester?
* I like to test people casually and see how people play without using a meta deck.

On a scale of 1-10 1 being the lowest, ten being the highest how would you rate your dueling?

How active can you be on this academy?
* I can be active at least 2 times a week

During a Exam
The new recruit failed to read the rubric and is using disallowed deck during the exam what action do you take?
*Automatically place him to yellow with a score of zero

The new recruit corrected you for a misruling or misplay during an exam should the new recruiter be awarded for there action?
*No

The new recruit fails fix a error or misplay during an exam what action do you take?
*each misplay is minus 2 points.

The new recruit had to leave the duel before the exam was over what action do you take?
* The test rubric never says anything about dealing with this situation, but I will try to reach him and test him again and postpone the results until we have finished our duel.

The new recruit is being rude and insulting/harassing you what action do you take?
*Lower his score for attitude during the exam

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum