Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Oh man, where do I start? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Oh man, where do I start? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Oh man, where do I start? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Oh man, where do I start? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Oh man, where do I start? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Oh man, where do I start? I_vote_lcapOh man, where do I start? I_voting_barOh man, where do I start? I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Oh man, where do I start? I_vote_lcapOh man, where do I start? I_voting_barOh man, where do I start? I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh man, where do I start?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh man, where do I start? Empty Oh man, where do I start? Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:57 am

-Thunder

-Thunder

Like literally I don't know where to start when I want to join this forum... I mean...

Hello all! I am Thunder,

well obviously my parents didn't give me that name. My chosen username is Thunder, my real life name is [REDACTED].

My friend ..... what was his username again... I think AlphaOmega or something - he tends to pick a different username for everything he joins, so pardon my ignorance on the matter.
Anyway, my friend AlphaOmega and me were once part of the infamous Team Gambit, don't recognize the name? Shame on you!
Team Gambit has been disbanded since a few years ago, but we still wanted the comradery TG had, so we came here (as we found a random ad on DN xP )

Long story short, I hope to have a good time on here.

2Oh man, where do I start? Empty Re: Oh man, where do I start? Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:36 pm

TheAlphaOmega

TheAlphaOmega

-_- Alpha has been a pretty consistent name for me.

3Oh man, where do I start? Empty Re: Oh man, where do I start? Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:42 pm

Supreme_BLS

Supreme_BLS

Welcome to CCDA @-Thunder. Hope you enjoy your stay Very Happy

4Oh man, where do I start? Empty Re: Oh man, where do I start? Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:39 am

-Thunder

-Thunder

Supreme_BLS wrote:Welcome to CCDA @-Thunder. Hope you enjoy your stay Very Happy

Thank you Smile

TheAlphaOmega wrote:-_- Alpha has been a pretty consistent name for me.

Do the names Faolan, Marqueso, Markus, Alphawolf ring a bell? xP

5Oh man, where do I start? Empty Re: Oh man, where do I start? Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:14 am

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

Welcome Thunder. I hope we can formally meet and get to know each other. Enjoy your stay

http://chaoscreationda.forummotion.com

6Oh man, where do I start? Empty Re: Oh man, where do I start? Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:04 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Welcome thunder also I fucked yo bitch nigga

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum