Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)

System Admin (155)

Pain Painter (155)

Knight of the beginning (90)

Kimimaro Yoga (71)

Thegreatchubz (59)

Diabolic XIII (55)

Kakashi Hatake (52)

Mikoto Suoh (49)

Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month

Statistics
We have 358 registered users
The newest registered user is Warwolf

Our users have posted a total of 860 messages in 255 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dorm/Faction War, rude staff?, too easy? hand out

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

maxxor345

Deadly Green Teacher
hello everyone, i am Maxxor345. Purple dorm student, and Green dorm teacher. First off, i want to say to all students not only in my dorm,but also in any dorm.

I wish ( with the support of my dorm ) for dorm faction wars!
I wish to request the dorms stay yellow, green,and purple, but also make us a House (such as Game of Thrones). I think it will not only bring fun to the dorms and students,but test limits! Please support this movement.

Next order, I know that a few staff may be actually a little rude. If this does not apply,let it fly, but I am a Teacher, Dorm leader if you would, and i been a low ranked duelist and it doesn't help to add salt to a open wound? I shall not call names, and regardless of how I will be looked out for this,but if your a staff, a honor of this academy, then show respect for who we are. We want to help,not hurt.

Also, i seen a few tests be run,and it seems a few testers may still be being a little too nice with the tests. We want warriors, not easy hand outs, if the going gets tough and the flame is too big for them, let them walk. there are millions of duelist to have that want to be here and waiting for their shot.

Now i know a few people may not like me after this, but i represent this academy regardless of feelings or emotions, and if you are a student who doesn't like this or something, then you may exit my classroom now. I want to train duelist,not quitters.

If any of this is a issue with anyone, PM me and lets chat.

That is all

View user profile
Well what staff do you think are being rude max?

"Rimittaa Kaihou, Reberu Makkusu! Regureetaa Oopun, Ooru Kuriaa! Mugen No Chikara yo! Jikuu Wo Tsukiyaburi, Michinaru Sekai Wo Hirake! Goo! Deruta Akuseru! Kamon! Tekku Jiinasu Harubaado Canonn!"

"Rimittaa Kaihou Reberu Ten! MeinBasuBoosutaa Contorooru! Ooru Kuriaa! Mugen No Chikara! Ima Kokoni Tokihanachi, Jigen No Kanata e Tsukisusume! Goo! Akuseru Shinkuro! Kamon! Tekku Jiinasu Breedo Gannaa!"

"Limiter Removal, Level Ten! Main Bus Booster Control! All Clear! Infinite Power, Here Release itself and Beyond the Dimension! Go! Accel Synchro! Come On! Tech Genus Blade Gunner!"

"Limiter Removal, Level Max! Regulator Open, All Clear! Infinite Power, Break Time and Space to Open Unknown World! Go! Delta Accel! Come On Tech Genus Halberd Cannon!"
View user profile

maxxor345

Deadly Green Teacher
honestly, i will not say it here.

View user profile
then you can talk to me on DN about it

"Rimittaa Kaihou, Reberu Makkusu! Regureetaa Oopun, Ooru Kuriaa! Mugen No Chikara yo! Jikuu Wo Tsukiyaburi, Michinaru Sekai Wo Hirake! Goo! Deruta Akuseru! Kamon! Tekku Jiinasu Harubaado Canonn!"

"Rimittaa Kaihou Reberu Ten! MeinBasuBoosutaa Contorooru! Ooru Kuriaa! Mugen No Chikara! Ima Kokoni Tokihanachi, Jigen No Kanata e Tsukisusume! Goo! Akuseru Shinkuro! Kamon! Tekku Jiinasu Breedo Gannaa!"

"Limiter Removal, Level Ten! Main Bus Booster Control! All Clear! Infinite Power, Here Release itself and Beyond the Dimension! Go! Accel Synchro! Come On! Tech Genus Blade Gunner!"

"Limiter Removal, Level Max! Regulator Open, All Clear! Infinite Power, Break Time and Space to Open Unknown World! Go! Delta Accel! Come On Tech Genus Halberd Cannon!"
View user profile

maxxor345

Deadly Green Teacher
Kazuto Kirigaya wrote:then you can talk to me on DN about it

what is it?

View user profile

Knight of the beginning

Destructive Yellow teacher
Destructive Yellow teacher
i completly agree! this is one of the reasons i'm a little harsh on the tests i give. well, not harsh, but hard. and i have seen some rude staff. cant remember the names but i agree. and the dorm war thing. YES! you are awesome! please continue to have great ideas and to call people out and stand fr what's right man!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum