Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
recruiting tips EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
recruiting tips EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
recruiting tips EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
recruiting tips EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
recruiting tips EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
recruiting tips I_vote_lcaprecruiting tips I_voting_barrecruiting tips I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
recruiting tips I_vote_lcaprecruiting tips I_voting_barrecruiting tips I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

recruiting tips

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1recruiting tips Empty recruiting tips Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:39 pm

Knight of the beginning

Knight of the beginning
Destructive Yellow teacher

ok, i've heard a lot of people saying they get banned for trying to recruit people for the academy. i've also heard you guys simply not recruting for fear of getting banned or you just dont have "what it takes" for lack of better words. so, im here to help you recruit! i'm doing this for the good of the academy and dont be afraid to post tips after i post this. more tips, more peeps

publicly recruiting:when you send a message through public chat or you host a duel asking people to pm you to join an academy

public chat-make sure there are no more than 4 admins online, or 3, just to be safe. send a message with 1-2 words in all caps to attract attention, but isnt considered cap spam. ex. HEY GUYS!!!! (recruiting note) sometimes include the link just in case an admin does catch you doing this.

duel note- only do the duel note if there are 1 or no admins online. generally, when you do it with an admin online, see what he's doing. and depending on what he's doing, keep it up there for a time limit. let's say he's sorting an issue in rated. dont host that duel yet. if he's dueling, host it for about 3-7 minutes depending on how long the duels gone on and how badly somebody is losing. make sure your duel note doesnt state the name of the academy or the link if you want credit. i almost didnt get credit with sofloyugioh,obelisk777, or shadow direwolf because of this

secretly recruiting: this is when you pm a friend, a random guy (dont reccomend, but then again i havent tried it) or your talking about the academy while dueling an opponet.

a friend: i dont think i need to say much. but if your friend is reluctant say something like give it a week, you'll like it. or something like that. this is how i recruited joey

random guy: i havent tried this yet, but i would assume you gotta be friendly (btw, random guy means scrolling through online users and picking some random guy out)

during a duel: be friendly, out going, and make sure you're not using a deck that is trolly, or to powerful. that might turn them away. use soemthing like toons, watts, maybe some dark world, etc. but dont use anything to BAD. i dont want to put examples here for fear of offending anyone. anyway, talk to the opponet, get he/she to like you. however, if you have that gut feeling this person gonna be an a-hole, offer them a place at the academy as soon as you have the feeling. but dont come on to strongly.

P.S. i will post again once i have experience with random peeps. i hope this helped!

2recruiting tips Empty Re: recruiting tips Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:12 pm

Diabolic XIII

Diabolic XIII
Founder
Founder

great job on this man props!!!

3recruiting tips Empty Re: recruiting tips Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:00 pm

Pain Painter

Pain Painter
Founder
Founder

Slice is one of the best recruitters for this academy guy really deserves something ^^

4recruiting tips Empty Re: recruiting tips Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:42 am

Knight of the beginning

Knight of the beginning

thank you guys! i worked hard on this and i work hard for the academy Smile one of the best recruiters? doubt THAT, just recruited a few guys. lol. btw, the random guy part? be nice and it helps to offer a duel Smile

5recruiting tips Empty Re: recruiting tips Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Knight of the beginning

Knight of the beginning

bump

6recruiting tips Empty Re: recruiting tips Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Knight of the beginning

Knight of the beginning

bump