Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Tester application EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Tester application EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Tester application EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Tester application EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Tester application EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Tester application I_vote_lcapTester application I_voting_barTester application I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Tester application I_vote_lcapTester application I_voting_barTester application I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tester application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tester application Empty Tester application Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:53 pm

YungTrapCardLord

YungTrapCardLord

1.)I want to be a tester cause I feel we are understaffed in that area and have many people who don't get tested fast enough.

2.)I think I'm suitable for this position because I am an decently skilled duelist and Understand what makes a good deck and duelist.

3.) I am usually active but when school starts I may be on less frequently

4.) I think the role of a tester is too assess the skills of any untested member and then assign them to a dorm based on their rubric score but also to help new members gain some skill

5.) the deck commonness means how common their deck is and shouldn't be assessed by their cards like bottomless but rather how common the archetype is  (nekroz=0, Zombies=4-5), the attitude section is to gage how they can perform under stress and how good of a sportsman they are, card usage is to assess how experienced/skilled the player is and if they understand what their deck can and can't do,
Deck consistency is to give them a score based on their own deck they (hopefully) built i find this is important cause to be a good duelist you need to know how to build decks that function well, control of the duel is too assess how they can strategize, knowledge is too see if they are experienced, results are to reward them for winning since in the end it comes down to if they can win duels, overall is to reward them based on whether or not they are good which is determined by everything i have said.

6.) From now on when a person Applies for tester they will have to go through a mock battle. A mock battle is were a person tests a Tester/Mod/Admin as if they were testers and we were students.

2Tester application Empty Re: Tester application Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Tester application WHmG0lB

3Tester application Empty Re: Tester application Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:24 pm

Pain Painter

Pain Painter
Founder
Founder

You still need to take the testmoz test, and lol we do have Mock Duels here for certain positions

4Tester application Empty Re: Tester application Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:43 pm

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

When you want the exam feel free to pm me on here or dn (duckymomo222/{Chosen}momo)

Until then....LOCKED.

http://chaoscreationda.forummotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum