Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Administration Team

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
System Admin (155)
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month

We have 358 registered users
The newest registered user is Warwolf

Our users have posted a total of 860 messages in 255 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tester application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tester application on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:53 pm

1.)I want to be a tester cause I feel we are understaffed in that area and have many people who don't get tested fast enough.

2.)I think I'm suitable for this position because I am an decently skilled duelist and Understand what makes a good deck and duelist.

3.) I am usually active but when school starts I may be on less frequently

4.) I think the role of a tester is too assess the skills of any untested member and then assign them to a dorm based on their rubric score but also to help new members gain some skill

5.) the deck commonness means how common their deck is and shouldn't be assessed by their cards like bottomless but rather how common the archetype is  (nekroz=0, Zombies=4-5), the attitude section is to gage how they can perform under stress and how good of a sportsman they are, card usage is to assess how experienced/skilled the player is and if they understand what their deck can and can't do,
Deck consistency is to give them a score based on their own deck they (hopefully) built i find this is important cause to be a good duelist you need to know how to build decks that function well, control of the duel is too assess how they can strategize, knowledge is too see if they are experienced, results are to reward them for winning since in the end it comes down to if they can win duels, overall is to reward them based on whether or not they are good which is determined by everything i have said.

6.) From now on when a person Applies for tester they will have to go through a mock battle. A mock battle is were a person tests a Tester/Mod/Admin as if they were testers and we were students.

View user profile

2 Re: Tester application on Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:17 pm

"Rimittaa Kaihou, Reberu Makkusu! Regureetaa Oopun, Ooru Kuriaa! Mugen No Chikara yo! Jikuu Wo Tsukiyaburi, Michinaru Sekai Wo Hirake! Goo! Deruta Akuseru! Kamon! Tekku Jiinasu Harubaado Canonn!"

"Rimittaa Kaihou Reberu Ten! MeinBasuBoosutaa Contorooru! Ooru Kuriaa! Mugen No Chikara! Ima Kokoni Tokihanachi, Jigen No Kanata e Tsukisusume! Goo! Akuseru Shinkuro! Kamon! Tekku Jiinasu Breedo Gannaa!"

"Limiter Removal, Level Ten! Main Bus Booster Control! All Clear! Infinite Power, Here Release itself and Beyond the Dimension! Go! Accel Synchro! Come On! Tech Genus Blade Gunner!"

"Limiter Removal, Level Max! Regulator Open, All Clear! Infinite Power, Break Time and Space to Open Unknown World! Go! Delta Accel! Come On Tech Genus Halberd Cannon!"
View user profile

3 Re: Tester application on Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:24 pm

You still need to take the testmoz test, and lol we do have Mock Duels here for certain positions

View user profile

4 Re: Tester application on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:43 pm

When you want the exam feel free to pm me on here or dn (duckymomo222/{Chosen}momo)

Until then....LOCKED.

Bankai! Tensa Zangetsu Mugetsu

This fight is over. Now fall into my pit of despair.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum