Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_lcapWhich of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_voting_barWhich of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_lcapWhich of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_voting_barWhich of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?

3 posters

Which Monarch is the best?

Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_lcap25%Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_lcap0%Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_lcap0%Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_lcap50%Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_lcap25%Which of the Original Monarchs is the best? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow Direwolf

Shadow Direwolf

There are 8 Monarchs that came out of the original archetype. These are:

• Caius the Shadow Monarch

Spoiler:

• Delg the Dark Monarch

Spoiler:

• Granmarg the Rock Monarch

Spoiler:

• Kuraz the Light Monarch

Spoiler:

• Mobius the Frost Monarch

Spoiler:

• Raiza the Storm Monarch

Spoiler:

• Zaborg the Thunder Monarch

Spoiler:

• Thestalos the Fire Monarch

Spoiler:

The question is, which is the best? I leave this vote up to you guys, have fun! Cool

P.S. (I want to hear your guys's opinions on the matter. Tell us WHY you think that Raiza is the best (or whichever one you think is best). I love input!)

Last edited by Shadow Direwolf on Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : More details required)

https://musescore.com/user/156701

Shadow Direwolf

Shadow Direwolf

For example: I love Raiza so much because of the locks you can put your opponent into. Instead of just destroying/banishing the card, you can force them to draw the card next turn, preventing them from drawing into the cards they need, or drawing into cards that allow them to get the cards they need. This is especially effective if you use Raiza's vassal, Garum, allowing you to keep recycling the summons over, and over, and over again.

https://musescore.com/user/156701

Kenshi_warrior

Each of them used to be great in their day

Draygun

Draygun

actually i think its a tie given the circumstance they could shine brighter than the other and each of them were like that there was a chance youd make them discard the card they need or banish the card they need pop it etc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum