Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome To Pain City - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome To Pain City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome To Pain City - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome To Pain City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome To Pain City

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 Empty Welcome To Pain City Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:18 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

First topic message reminder :

Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 383edf0a185258f88806da3d862740aa

Welcome To Pain City. This is Pain City and the Origin of Pain Duels lead by the Crazy Madman Noah Tokarz. The resistance is mostly in this area as this is where there hideout is, everyday the resistance keeps growing but that doesnt stop the government of beating them in Pain Duels.

26Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Pain City Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Phantom Ninja

Phantom Ninja

In the middle of the duel, the Dark Knight comes to the scene of the duel and watches as Moon Rider crushes Obelisk Oblivion.

Dark Knight: Looks like this will be Moon Rider's win.

27Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Pain City Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:20 am

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

I run out into the dumps of pain city hoping lance wont follow me... To be continued

http://chaoscreationda.forummotion.com

28Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Pain City Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Ayaka would see aiichi run into the dumbs and followed after him.
Ayaka: Aiichi stop you dumbass.

29Welcome To Pain City - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Pain City Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:22 pm

Takuya Kanbara

Takuya Kanbara

*Gets on duel runner and rides away* well that was fun but im bored now ill duel some more tomorrow *yawns* *rides home and gets some sleep* zzzzz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum