Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barPick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barPick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pick your Founder!!!!

+17
Yata Misaki
{Deadly Sin} Wrath
Thegreatchubz
Joey Yamamoto
Mikoto Suoh
System Admin
YungTrapCardLord
Nicolas Brown
Diabolic XIII
Knight of the beginning
Pain Painter
Supreme_BLS
Takuya Kanbara
Iridocyclitis
Kimimaro Yoga
i8asmellyburrito
maxxor345
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 Empty Pick your Founder!!!! Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:53 pm

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

First topic message reminder :

So staff and non-staff members will be able to pick their favorite founder. After such action that said person will be placed in the color group which matches the glow to each admins color (i.e. Envoy Green-Pain Painter, e.t.c).

When everyone is placed you will compete together as a team versus the other founder's team in tourneys to win Chaos Coins.

Have fun!!

Post your favorite below. Thx

http://chaoscreationda.forummotion.com

26Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your Founder!!!! Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Mikoto Suoh

Mikoto Suoh

oh i thought he was
okay then ill stick with pain

27Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your Founder!!!! Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

I pick Yoto

28Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your Founder!!!! Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:17 pm

Thegreatchubz

Thegreatchubz

i have finaly have decided whos team i want to be a part of YATO NORAGAMI

29Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your Founder!!!! Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:04 pm

Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Bump.

30Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your Founder!!!! Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:08 pm

{Deadly Sin} Wrath

{Deadly Sin} Wrath
Chaotic Purple Teacher

I CHOOSE TO BE APART OF KAKASHI HATAKE TEAM!!!!

31Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your Founder!!!! Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:04 am

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Wait why is this still here? I think we should cancel this....Kakashi, Pain do you agree?

32Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your Founder!!!! Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

It is staying becoz of the event that I am going to be hosting later today.

33Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your Founder!!!! Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Bmo the Tech God

Bmo the Tech God

Pain. Pain Painter

34Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your Founder!!!! Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Fluttershy.392

Fluttershy.392

Arctic
:3

35Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your Founder!!!! Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:31 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Artric

36Pick your Founder!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your Founder!!!! Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Dj_Blue_Lightning

Dj_Blue_Lightning
Super Saying Juan God Goku

artic cause pain is fucking mean

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum