Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Resistance Head Quarters  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Resistance Head Quarters  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Resistance Head Quarters  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Resistance Head Quarters  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Resistance Head Quarters  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Resistance Head Quarters  I_vote_lcapResistance Head Quarters  I_voting_barResistance Head Quarters  I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Resistance Head Quarters  I_vote_lcapResistance Head Quarters  I_voting_barResistance Head Quarters  I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resistance Head Quarters

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Resistance Head Quarters Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:29 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Resistance Head Quarters  Hideout_by_macrebisz-d527kcx

This is the Resistances Head Quarters. It was once a government building they stormed it and took it over now they have made it into their Head Quarters.

2Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Kimimaro Yoga

Kimimaro Yoga

After a long day of training I walked down to the planning room surprised to see that no one was in there. I took a seat in one of the chairs and pull out my deck. I take out a card, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. A drew a smile and then tears streamed down my face. My expression became dark and I whispered "I'll fight for you." I put the card back into my deck and tucked it away. I began to hear footsteps down the hallway and put a hood over my head and leaned back in my chair.

3Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:13 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Lance would walk into the planning room unexpected and surprised him.
Lance: Hey there kid i see you have been training so hard lately so why dont you get some rest for a while.
Lance would get some coffee then sit back down.

4Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Kimimaro Yoga

Kimimaro Yoga

"No," I said, "If I don't get strong enough I won't be able to take them down." I got up and walked to the door and grabbed the handle. " I gotta mod Duel Runner, I'll be in the garage."

5Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:32 am

Thegreatchubz

Thegreatchubz

Obelisk Oblivion: "Hey everyone im back. What have y'all been up to today."

6Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:23 am

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

Time: Noon
Place: Outside Resistance Head Quarters
Main Thought: Figuring out an entrance point

----------------------------------------------------------------
**Calls Ayaka** Ayaka, I have followed that resistance scum to his head quarters. I'm looking for a way to get in without being noticed right now.
----------------------------------------------------------------

End Thought: Turning in all of the rebels.

http://chaoscreationda.forummotion.com

7Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:07 pm

Kimimaro Yoga

Kimimaro Yoga

As I walked into the garage It felt as though something was being disturbed. I looked at my wristband and tapped the underside. I small screen came out that was connected to the security cameras. I looked at camera after camera until I saw the one outside the garage. There was a dark figure lurking around around. "There could be more," I said. I double tapped the underside of my wristband and a beep came in response sending a message to all other members that the base may be getting attacked. I  ran and jumped on my Duel Runner and looked up, estimating how many levels up the door was. I started up my Duel Runner and drove up the track we built. As I neared the final level I did a swiping gesture over the panel of my Duel Runner causing the door of the top level to open. I pulled back a lever on my my Duel Runner and wings came out of the sides. "Time to test these wings out," I said. I jumped out and began to soar into the air then I leaned back diving towards the ground, I leaned my Duel Runner as I way to arc at the time I needed to, hoping to get a jump in the figure.

Last edited by AlibabaSal on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:21 pm

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

Main Thought: Regret
As i Lurk around the resistance headquarters i see a duel runner popping out from nowhere. In my mind i was like (shit) so I went undercover. Luckily i had my sword with me which can transform into any item so i transformed it into a look-alike of ayaka. I walked to the guy in the duel runner saying that i was a new recruit with a prisoner. There i was...finally entering the rebel base...with nothing they could do about it.

End Thought: Victory

9Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:11 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Lance would go to the room where the Duel Robot is and he turned it on and took all the safety looks off which makes the pain from this duel much worse then a regular pain duel, he put a blue-eyes deck in the robots duel disk and the duel started.
Lance: Its my turn Draw. I set the pendulum scale with the scale 2 majespector unicorn and the scale 5 majespector raccoon, i pendulum summon Majespector Raccoon and Majespector crow, I activate raccoons effect to get a Majespector Fox to my hand and crows effect lets me add 1 Majespector spell card from my deck to my hand so i add Majespector Cyclone now i Normal Summon Majespector fox from my hand to the field the foxs effect allows me to get 1 trap card so i add Majespector tornado. Now i overlay Majespector Crow And Majespector Fox to Xyz Summon Number 39 utopia then i use utopia as an overlay unit to summon Number C39 Utopia ray then i use Utopia ray as an overlay unit to summon Number S39 Utopia The Lightning in attack mode,I set 2 cards face down and end my turn.
Dueling Robot: My turn i draw i activate pot of greed adding 2 cards to hand now i summon Lord Of Dragons in attack mode, I acvtivate 2 flutes of summoning dragon to summon 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons, I activate the magic card Polymerization fusing the 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons to summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, I will attack Majespector Raccoon, I end my turn.
Lance- 4700 lp
Robot- 8000 lp
Lance: Its my turn I Draw, Now i pendulum summon My raccoon back from the extra deck and the fox and crow in my hand. now i use their effect Raccoons effect I add Majespector Cat, Fox's effect I add Majespector Tempest to my hand, Crows effect i add Majespector Storm to my hand, Now i use Fox And Crow as overlay units to summon Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, I activate Rebellions Special ability by detaching 2 overlay units i divide your dragons attack power in half, And adds half of that to Rebellions attack power now my dragon is at 4750 attack points, Now utopia attack Blue-eyes and during the damage calculation i activate utopias effect by detaching 2 overlay units utopias attack goes up to 5000, Now Majespector Raccoon attack him directly, Now Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon Attack him directly Lightning Disobey.
The duel robot would engulf in flames then explode and Lances clothes are all dirty but he didnt care. Lance would walk out of the Dueling Room and out to the garage to see what the kid was doing to his runner. Lance would be in the garage watching him mod his runner.
Lance: Hey there kid what are you working on there?

10Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:02 pm

Slayershaerk

Slayershaerk

Alistair would train for a while but after he was satisfied he would go sit in the planning room for a bit but since there is no one was there he took out his masters deck that was still in the puzzle box his master sealed it in. He sighed then whispered I will put a end to these pain duels for you and your honer. He put the deck away and made his was to the garage that's where he normally ran into people besides he needed to make adjustments to his duel runner.

11Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Kimimaro Yoga

Kimimaro Yoga

I heard footsteps down the hall and watched the door as Alistair came in. I let out a sigh. "You people better not be get on my nerves. I'm trying o focus here," I said

12Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:14 pm

Slayershaerk

Slayershaerk

Alistair heard what Bell said and just said I am here to do work on my runner I wont bother you. Alistair starts to work on his runner to make it more like a armored horse he is so close to finishing it but he still needs to find a power source is and have it look like a diamond star in the armor puzzled he just sits there and sighs then looks at Bell and thinks maybe i can ask.

13Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Kimimaro Yoga

Kimimaro Yoga

I continue to work on my Duel Runner putting the finishing touches. I whispered "Soar high, so he says." I took a final inspection of my Duel Runner and let a smile play across my face knowing that no one could see it. As i turn around I caught Alistair's gaze. "What do you want," I said

14Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:39 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Lance would appear in the garage his clothes still dirty from the duel with the Dueling Robot.
Lance: You two i got something for you to do

15Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Kimimaro Yoga

Kimimaro Yoga

"What is it," I said, "I don't have time to waste time."
I walked over to Lance and gazed at him coldly.

16Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Lance: We have reports of government agents lurking around the area of the HQ i want you two to go check it out.
Lance would look into his eyes with a hint of anger.

17Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Kimimaro Yoga

Kimimaro Yoga

I looked away, not wanting to look into his eyes. "Where are these agents. I wanna hurry up and take them out, I'll make them pay for what they did." I looked down and clenched my fist

18Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:01 am

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

I finally entered the headquarters... I felt the thrill of victory. Lurking throughout the building, I encountered many resistance scum...I tried to act normal.... To be continued

19Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:24 pm

Slayershaerk

Slayershaerk

Alistair sighs and walked over to Bell. Before we go and look for these government agents i wanted to ask you if you could help me with finding a power source that looks like a diamond in the shape of a star so the power core can match my armor it's ok if you don't want to you just seem like you know allot about duel runners.

20Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Kimimaro Yoga

Kimimaro Yoga

"I have my way of getting things," I said, "I may be able to get you one but after we deal with these people." I look at Lance once more. "So again where are these agents suspected to be."

21Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Slayershaerk

Slayershaerk

Alistair nobs his head then turns to Lance ok then lets get this over with the sooner the better

22Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:38 pm

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

As I am partying in my mind...I decide to make some friends. so I walk over to this guy nmaed alistair and greets him. "Hi im aiichi kurosaki, a new recruit"

23Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:45 am

Slayershaerk

Slayershaerk

Alistair glares aiichi and mumbles under his breath you reek of the government to me. Then looks at lance so about those reports about government agents lurking around where and when.

24Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:35 am

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Lance would grab aiichi and slam him against the wall.
Lance: What the fuck are you doing here Aiichi, leave you government piece of shit
Lance would keep him pinned to the wall.

25Resistance Head Quarters  Empty Re: Resistance Head Quarters Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

(Shit...never expected to see lance here)I tried to figure a way out. Hey lance...just wanted to say hi and ya know...bye...I remembered that my D-Wheel could run on its own, so i used my remote to bring it to me.It smashed through the wall giving a diversion so i could slip through.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum