Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Lets try this again... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Lets try this again... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Lets try this again... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Lets try this again... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Lets try this again... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Lets try this again... I_vote_lcapLets try this again... I_voting_barLets try this again... I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Lets try this again... I_vote_lcapLets try this again... I_voting_barLets try this again... I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets try this again...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets try this again... Empty Lets try this again... Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:43 pm

TheAlphaOmega

TheAlphaOmega

Okay, since my original intro post apparently didn't post, lets try again... Hey everyone! I'm Alpha/Omega/whatever you want to call me. I am originally from Team Gambit, but I haven't really tried to be competitive until recently. In dueling, I like lesser-used decks, as I enjoy funny mechanics and using something fun and original. My favorite mechanic is synchro summoning. Outside of dueling, I like Xbox, watching the 3 major American sports, and playing basketball. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to talk. I can't wait to see how this goes.

2Lets try this again... Empty Re: Lets try this again... Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:45 am

Supreme_BLS

Supreme_BLS

Well why welcome @TheAlphaOmega! Very Happy I hope your stay at CCDA is magical & Wonderful!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum