Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Leson 3 consistense of the deck number of cards  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Leson 3 consistense of the deck number of cards  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Leson 3 consistense of the deck number of cards  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Leson 3 consistense of the deck number of cards  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Leson 3 consistense of the deck number of cards  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Leson 3 consistense of the deck number of cards  I_vote_lcapLeson 3 consistense of the deck number of cards  I_voting_barLeson 3 consistense of the deck number of cards  I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Leson 3 consistense of the deck number of cards  I_vote_lcapLeson 3 consistense of the deck number of cards  I_voting_barLeson 3 consistense of the deck number of cards  I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leson 3 consistense of the deck number of cards

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

vasko123

vasko123
Destructive Yellow teacher
Destructive Yellow teacher

Ok in this Leson im gonna tell you how to create a good deck so what you need to do first is choose the monstar so your monstars need to be at least 20 or 16 becuse if you got this number of monstars the chance to get a bad hand is less
For spells you need to have 10 spell if you go with 20 monstars or 12 spells if you got 16 monstars that will make that you gonna draw better hand and the chance for dead hand is even less
So for the traps you need to run 10 traps becuse if you run more thats bad becuse you can get and all traps hand but tbh not everydeck request this some request 13 or 14 monstar but the important part is right here make sure thats your deck is 40 cards 15 extra deck and 15 in the side deck thats the purfect deck is you run more then 60 cards deck you just gonna be dead draw everywhare trust me i know
I got 11 years in this game after all

For homework
For the yellows that run more then 40 cards i want you guys to create and deck with 40 cards and post it as a comment
Good luck yellows hope that help

With love your teacher

Jet Bahamut

Jet Bahamut

Zeref

Zeref

dynocub

vasko123 wrote:Ok in this Leson im gonna tell you how to create a good deck so what you need to do first is choose the monstar so your monstars need to be at least 20 or 16 becuse if you got this number of monstars the chance to get a bad hand is less
For spells you need to have 10 spell if you go with 20 monstars or 12 spells if you got 16 monstars that will make that you gonna draw better hand and the chance for dead hand is even less
So for the traps you need to run 10 traps becuse if you run more thats bad becuse you can get and all traps hand but tbh not everydeck request this some request 13 or 14 monstar but the important part is right here make sure thats your deck is 40 cards 15 extra deck and 15 in the side deck thats the purfect deck is you run more then 60 cards deck you just gonna be dead draw everywhare trust me i know
I got 11 years in this game after all

For homework
For the yellows that run more then 40 cards i want you guys to create and deck with 40 cards and post it as a comment
Good luck yellows hope that help

With love your teacher
Well teach im already done i run 40 card decks always unless i absolutly need more

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

this is an old lesson from the former teacher of yellow topic locked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum