Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation I_vote_lcapDigimon The Next Frontier Character Creation I_voting_barDigimon The Next Frontier Character Creation I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation I_vote_lcapDigimon The Next Frontier Character Creation I_voting_barDigimon The Next Frontier Character Creation I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Digidestind Template
Name:
Digimon baby:
Digimon In-Training:
Digimon Rookie:
Digimon Champion:
Digimon Ultimate:
Digimon Mega:
Crest(If Any):
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Ancient Spirit Evolution Template
Name:
Digimon Spirit Evolution:
Digimon Beast Spirit Evolution
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Evil Digidestind
Name:
Digimon baby:
Digimon In-Training:
Digimon Rookie:
Digimon Champion:
Digimon Ultimate:
Digimon Mega:
Crest(If Any):
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Slayershaerk

Slayershaerk

Digidestind Template
Name: Akihiko
Digivice: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/b/bb/Digivice_(Adventure)_t.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20111230152230
Digimon baby: Metalkoromon
Digimon In-Training: Kapurimon
Digimon Rookie: Kotemon
Digimon Champion: Gladimon
Digimon Ultimate: Knightmon
Digimon Mega: Crusadermon
Crest(If Any):
Appearance: A guy that carry's a practice sword and is in a navy blue hoody
Personality: Protective and Strong willed
Bio: As a kid he was fascinated by the tales of knights and dragons so when he got into high school he joined a club that thought sword fighting like knights did until one day he found this hurt creature and took it in little did he know he would soon be saving the world.

Last edited by Slayershaerk on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Digidestind Template
Name: Ruby "Ina" Kagawa
Digivice:
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation Latest?cb=20141221182643
Digimon baby: Botamon
Digimon In-Training: Koromon
Digimon Rookie: Agumon
Digimon Champion: Greymon
Digimon Ultimate: MetalGreymon
Digimon Mega: WarGreymon
Crest(If Any): Crest Of courage
Appearance:
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation Blondes20long20hair20bakemonogatari20goggles20yellow20eyes20oshino20shinobu20hats20anime20girls20monogatari20seri_wwwwallpap_zps34aa87ea
Personality: Kind, Loving, is there when you feel down
Bio: When Ruby was young she knew all about the digimon as her mother and father went to the digital world when they where kids they even took her with them to the digital world and thats where she found her partner Koromon and later found the Crest Of Courage. Her parents told her that she has to wait until she is older to start her journey in the digital world, When she was 10 years old koromon came to the real world to see her they had a ton of fun in the real world then 2 weeks later koromon disappeared her parents knew that he was sent back to the digital world because digimon can only stay in the human world for that long as the coming danger approaches, Now 15 years old Ruby is now able to go to the digital world and go on an adventure with Koromon who now has digivolved to Agumon what they dont know is that there is a lot of danger a head of them.

Takuya Kanbara

Takuya Kanbara

Name: Leo Kanbara
D-Tector:
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation D9IPPvd
Digimon Spirit Evolution:
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation JwIZpGx agunimon
Digimon Beast Spirit Evolution
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation B0WL7b4 blazinggreymon
Appearance:
Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation 7hP9sz1
Personality: Smart But Hot Headed
Bio: Is The Great Grandson Of Takuya Kanbara And He Accidentally Found His Great Grandfathers D-Tector When He Was Clean The Basement And He Told His Parents What He Found And They Told Him What It Was And The Let Him Have It Then One Night He Had A Dream Of The Spirit And That Was His First Conact With The Spirit And Then He Got Directions To Get To A Train To Take Him To The Digital World

Last edited by Takuya Kanbara on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total

5Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation Empty My profile Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Vald THE IMPALER

Vald THE IMPALER

Name: Kaos
D-Tector: Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation Latest?cb=20100619154815&path-prefix=es
Digimon Spirit Evolution: Duskmon/Lowemon
Digimon Beast Spirit Evolution: Velgemon/Kaiser Leomon
Appearance:Black Jeans, Black Hair, Black Leather Jacket
Personality:Cold, Uncaring towards others except children. Will turn to Velgemon when angered.
Bio: An assassin for most of his life, unknowingly assassinated his partner, constantly trying to control his darkness. As Duskmon, a lone wolf that brutally kills evil digimon.

Bmo the Tech God

Bmo the Tech God

Digidestind Template
Name: Yakuria
Digivice:   Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation Z
Digimon baby: Poyomon
Digimon In-Training: Tokomon
Digimon Rookie: Patamon
Digimon Champion: Angemon
Digimon Ultimate: MangaAngemon
Digimon Mega: Seraphimon
Crest(If Any): Hope
Appearance: Digimon The Next Frontier Character Creation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-llcyU7EyyGp3Q0Vx2wwZu3Haqz5ikESNethrK-IgUR_6mu2D
Personality: Short tempered but Intelligent and kind-hearted.
Bio: When Yakuria was 14, he got into a plane crash. Surprisingly, he survived but remained in critical condition. He lost his left hand due to blood loss in it. He gained a huge fortune from the loss of his parents. He used this money to start a company, one that he would spend at least 2 years on before it fell bankrupt. He had gone to go live with his Godfather until his Godfather fell ill from pneumonia and passed. Yakuria had inherited the mansion in which his Godfather had. He had dug through documents and found a blueprint for a metal hand. One that he could use as if it were his own. He started up a new business for prosthetic limbs that would leave to him becoming incredibly wealthy and still is today. He had stumbled upon a gadget that held a Digimon, Poyomon. He uses Poyomon to help comfort children who run to the mansion for shelter. Him and Poyomon are the best of friends now.

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Bump..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum