Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
MOD APPLICATION (Warning I did not want to waste time) xD EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
MOD APPLICATION (Warning I did not want to waste time) xD EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
MOD APPLICATION (Warning I did not want to waste time) xD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
MOD APPLICATION (Warning I did not want to waste time) xD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
MOD APPLICATION (Warning I did not want to waste time) xD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
MOD APPLICATION (Warning I did not want to waste time) xD I_vote_lcapMOD APPLICATION (Warning I did not want to waste time) xD I_voting_barMOD APPLICATION (Warning I did not want to waste time) xD I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
MOD APPLICATION (Warning I did not want to waste time) xD I_vote_lcapMOD APPLICATION (Warning I did not want to waste time) xD I_voting_barMOD APPLICATION (Warning I did not want to waste time) xD I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOD APPLICATION (Warning I did not want to waste time) xD

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kimimaro Yoga

Kimimaro Yoga

1. Because I've been here for a month and want a bigger role
2. I'm sane
3. Weekends 100% chance of me being on unless I'm outside. Weekdays Real-Life stuff so i get on later (School)
4. To keep peace and stuff around CCDA
5. I don't know a single one

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

Approved. Waiting for verification from other founders

http://chaoscreationda.forummotion.com

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Im sorry but this doesnt seem to be worked on at all or to why you want to be Mod.

Application Denied

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

Locked.

http://chaoscreationda.forummotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum