Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Attention all admins mods and founders do not un ban vald  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Attention all admins mods and founders do not un ban vald  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Attention all admins mods and founders do not un ban vald  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Attention all admins mods and founders do not un ban vald  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Attention all admins mods and founders do not un ban vald  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Attention all admins mods and founders do not un ban vald  I_vote_lcapAttention all admins mods and founders do not un ban vald  I_voting_barAttention all admins mods and founders do not un ban vald  I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Attention all admins mods and founders do not un ban vald  I_vote_lcapAttention all admins mods and founders do not un ban vald  I_voting_barAttention all admins mods and founders do not un ban vald  I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attention all admins mods and founders do not un ban vald

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mikoto Suoh

Mikoto Suoh

He was acting like a dick and telling obelik that no one would care if he killed him self then told him too cut him self

http://prntscr.com/87h69f
Him telling obelisk too cut himself

http://prntscr.com/87h6p6
Him telling obelisk no one would miss him

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT UN BAN HIM

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

I will talk to pain and see what his verdict is to this until then his ban is a 2 day ban

Diabolic XIII

Diabolic XIII
Founder
Founder

After thought I revise my original statement he will have a full week chat ban for reasons I pmed to Pain. Unless Vald can provide counter evidence this effect will taken into place by 12 midnight, tonight and he will not be unbanned from the chat until
Saturday, August 29th, 2015 at 12 midnight.
I commend Dark Magician for doing his job correctly.

TOPIC LOCKED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum