Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
My apology letter to all users EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
My apology letter to all users EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
My apology letter to all users EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
My apology letter to all users EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
My apology letter to all users EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
My apology letter to all users I_vote_lcapMy apology letter to all users I_voting_barMy apology letter to all users I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
My apology letter to all users I_vote_lcapMy apology letter to all users I_voting_barMy apology letter to all users I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My apology letter to all users

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My apology letter to all users Empty My apology letter to all users Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Pain Kakashi im sorry for all the wrong i have done its my fault and i have been hurting you both in this process and i didnt realize it till now i know that the past is the past and i cant undo what has been done but if i could i would have redone so many things but i cant. OG you might have been a complete Dick to me back in solaire when you didnt get what you want and kept pming me all the time on DN showing me that same screenshot of the shit i spoke but times have changed and i still dont like you but i want to say Im Sorry for all the shit i have done/said to you. And everyone else im sorry for not living up to my title as founder im sorry for this.

2My apology letter to all users Empty Re: My apology letter to all users Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:35 pm

Pain Painter

Pain Painter
Founder
Founder

Apology accepted and Bud keep the parliament over here and youll build my respect back up.. Sorry for any harsh things I said, basically if you want to make any changes and I'm away wait for kakashis approval and Message me on skype about it Ill be sure to read it and not come logging on to see new unexpected things.... As of you duty you do a good job sometimes a little harsh when it comes to certain things but we all have different opinions on things. We all need to keep up with certain topics though you Gin seem to have a way with the roleplay section which ive noticed that the students and other staff love personally I don't appeal it in any manner but they all seem to have fun time doing it so please keep those accessible and going for them, as for me and Aizen will try to keep up with the COTW poll and placement. Gin you have to understand that I work Full time at a Body Shop and I'm a Paint Technician THEREFORE I cant devote as much time as you to this academy, I also have to worry about my personal relationship and life aswell that's why I tend to normally only be on during the evenings... Other than that aslong as you all quit pulling the ACP as rage card I think things will be good BUT if any new issues begin to break OUT I ask that any of the ones at fault take 5 and leave INCLUDING MYSELF!!!!

3My apology letter to all users Empty Re: My apology letter to all users Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:49 pm

Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

I accept your apology bud. This is the respect that i was talking about. Now we can actually have a good conversation ^^. I am also sorry for anything i might have said to offend you,but at least we have agreed on something .

4My apology letter to all users Empty Re: My apology letter to all users Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:53 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Kakashi you didnt offend me in any way but taking credit for something i did alone is what really got to me man.

5My apology letter to all users Empty Re: My apology letter to all users Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Well this is what i have to say...Well there are actually a couple ...but to begin with:
You do realize that most applications look exactly the same?
You do realize that i made a post on the application prior to you making your post?
You do realize that i've been around in acads longer than you so i have more experience and stuff like that. I was actually on the ORIGINAL academy which everyone copied their rules from so technically im right but im wrong. So if i ticked you off or offended you im sorry. I just wanted to make a point.

6My apology letter to all users Empty Re: My apology letter to all users Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

I know that kakashi and i forgive you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum