Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
ten things u may not have known about tamer EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
ten things u may not have known about tamer EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
ten things u may not have known about tamer EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
ten things u may not have known about tamer EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
ten things u may not have known about tamer EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
ten things u may not have known about tamer I_vote_lcapten things u may not have known about tamer I_voting_barten things u may not have known about tamer I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
ten things u may not have known about tamer I_vote_lcapten things u may not have known about tamer I_voting_barten things u may not have known about tamer I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ten things u may not have known about tamer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tamer

Tamer

thought this might give people a chance to know me better

1. Tamer is very musical he play viola violin piano guitar mandolin and he sings

2 has many mental issues

3 tamer has synthesia (this is when 2 of your senses combine in my case I see sound as coulers but this dosnt happen every second of my life it comes and goes this also gives me a huge boost in music being able to identify notes and play songs with little help this sounds cool but honestly its the worst thing in the world D:

4. Tamer is 14 years old

5 tamer's faveourite subjects in school are music drama and history

6 Tamer's faveourite band and the band he one day aspires to be like is coldplay

7 tamer's band name is "top bison"

8. Tamer's faveourite couler is green

9. Tamer has only had one girlfriend in his life and currently one

10. Tamer isn't to big on playing sports tamer is more of a creative person though I do play tennis

11 Tamer has emo hair with hair covering one eye

12. Tamer loves bread

Shadow Direwolf

Shadow Direwolf

Nice to meet you Tamer. I actually play a little piano as well!

https://musescore.com/user/156701

Knight of the beginning

Knight of the beginning
Destructive Yellow teacher
Destructive Yellow teacher

i love bread 2!

Bmo the Tech God

Bmo the Tech God

I sing and dance. Nice to meet you, I too like bread.

Tamer

Tamer

looks like we all like bread Very Happy

Tamer

Tamer

and I don't dance lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum