Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
what is your favourite deck and why EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
what is your favourite deck and why EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
what is your favourite deck and why EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
what is your favourite deck and why EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
what is your favourite deck and why EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
what is your favourite deck and why I_vote_lcapwhat is your favourite deck and why I_voting_barwhat is your favourite deck and why I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
what is your favourite deck and why I_vote_lcapwhat is your favourite deck and why I_voting_barwhat is your favourite deck and why I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is your favourite deck and why

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what is your favourite deck and why Empty what is your favourite deck and why Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:22 am

Vald THE IMPALER

Vald THE IMPALER

Rank up utopia xyz deck

There is just so many support type for utopia, Ray V, Lightning, Kaiser(best utopia ever) most of them are very easily summoned. Also not much of a threat when just Utopia is summoned, which surprises ppl and they choose not to do anything about it. Lightning Is its most useful form, being able to get over quasar with ease by overpowering it, and even if it didn't have materials its attack cant be stopped. Plus in a deck with easily summoned lv 4's engine, its the cheapest deck there is.

2what is your favourite deck and why Empty Re: what is your favourite deck and why Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Tatsu Senshi

Tatsu Senshi

Lightsworns

A deck a lot of people hate but I like... but if you think about it... it's a base luck deck (because it depends on your mills), and for people who just want to have fun by rellying on their deck can surelly play it without caring... people get salty because of JD but people don't know that jd can be easily stopped in today's meta... it's easy to counter lightsworns and just people who like it and want to have fun even if they loose play... and besides, it's the one I must relate to my oc... which is a god of the heavens and light so... special points

3what is your favourite deck and why Empty Re: what is your favourite deck and why Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Pain Painter

Pain Painter
Founder
Founder

Vampires, A great XYZ Archetype that just doesn't just wipe the field clean with Kingdoms effect but also sucks the life out of your opponents deck. XD.... No I'm just kidding but seriously each one has a certain effect, which most include either special summoning or your opponent discarding a type of card you declare from your deck. That comes in handy if you know the support your opponent needs for there basis and, even though they aren't as easy to summon being Level 5 there's plenty of support to help with that. But since they cant be used for xyz other than dark it limits it but most people will go for Bram with his Monster Reborn Steal Effect... However my Personal favorite Vampire is Vamp which doesnt even have to overpower her enemies when she can equip them and gain there attack (LOOK OUT BEELZE)... Then if shes destroyed while equipped she just comes back to steal again.

4what is your favourite deck and why Empty Re: what is your favourite deck and why Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:12 pm

Knight of the beginning

Knight of the beginning
Destructive Yellow teacher
Destructive Yellow teacher

harpies. level 4 winged beast that clear the field easy bu combining the field spell with the xyz's they can summon. channeler become level 7 if oyu control a dragon-type, and she can summon harpie's pet dragon from the deck. dancer allows you to normal summon a wind monster by returning one to the hand which combos really well with the field spell and summoner monk. harpist allows you to search for any harpie except itself and queen. hysteric sign allows you to search for 3 harpies. hysteric sign allows you to summon as many harpies form our grave as possible. soooo. yeah. i like this deck

5what is your favourite deck and why Empty Re: what is your favourite deck and why Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:28 pm

Pain Painter

Pain Painter
Founder
Founder

You mean Party XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum