Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
The Brawlers HQ EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
The Brawlers HQ EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
The Brawlers HQ EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
The Brawlers HQ EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
The Brawlers HQ EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
The Brawlers HQ I_vote_lcapThe Brawlers HQ I_voting_barThe Brawlers HQ I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
The Brawlers HQ I_vote_lcapThe Brawlers HQ I_voting_barThe Brawlers HQ I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Brawlers HQ

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Brawlers HQ Empty The Brawlers HQ Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Dan Kuso

Dan Kuso

The Brawlers HQ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNS4gnIoRtRHww3PXY074-LJA4EzXCx88lYAZClkd0AZ_hoyUntMwQyeE

An old abandoned house in the middle of a jungle with busted windows and a smell of stale foods. The house was camouflaged so the Vexalins wouldn't see it. It was entirely empty and had no sign of life.

http://thewolrdofgames.forumotion.com/

2The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Ralph and Sig was looking for something awesome. when they meet the both of them, they was like lost brothers as they was going to watch each other back to protect each other. "Hey Ralp" said Sig . Ralph stop "What up Sig?" as he look at sig. "do you think there more bakugons out there beside us" as those two bakufist anf heading to the awesome thing

3The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:54 pm

Dan Kuso

Dan Kuso

Jake was looking through the jungle and slept in the old house sense it started to rain. Later that night he herd a girls' voice coming from somewhere and as he went to investigate he fell over something that looked like a marble. Jake picked it up and the the marble opened up and said "Watch where you're going kid." He started to scream and said "what and who are you." the strange marble told Jake everything and as he listened he pulled something out of hid bag and asked the marble to join him. She agreed and said that her name was IceFox and she was a haos bakugan. Soon after Jake had made the abandoned place look more like a home.

4The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:24 pm

{Deadly Sin} Wrath

{Deadly Sin} Wrath
Chaotic Purple Teacher

Dusk was watching a bakugan battle happening. "This game is so cool!" Dusk said cheering for one of the bakugan battlers. He had his black clothes on like usual with his short spiky hair. He pulled out Griffin from his pocket. It was a darkus bakugan of course, his favorite. But he felt like he needed something else, he felt like Griffin wasn't a bakugan meant for him. Everybody could buy a Griffin from the store but it felt like something was waiting for him. It was there when it happened."Hey Kid." Dusk instantly turned around, wondering where that noise was. "Down Here!" Dusk looked down at his feet and his eyes widened. It was a bakugan. Of course he never saw its shape before, it was something special. "A-A-A talking bakugan?! I thought that was only a myth!" Dusk was scared about the bakugan in front of him.
"Do you have no manners kid?! Pick me up!" Dusk did as he told as he picked up the bakugan. "What's your name?" Dusk asked the bakugan. "I am Leonidas, a bakugan born from darkness.""A darkus type, cool! But wait, why are you talking to me?" Dusk asked."I need a partner that's why, and there is no other people who like Darkus. So im all you got now." Leonidas turned into ball form. Dusk couldn't believe what he was hearing. He pulled out Griffin. "Talk, come on talk!" He asked it. It didn't of course. "Well Griffin, im sorry but Leonidas is my Partner Bakugan now!"

5The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:41 pm

Dan Kuso

Dan Kuso

Jake left the old house and went to the city to find a job to earn money and then he saw a "Help Wanted" sign he read the poster and it was for a job at a bakugan shop. He ran as fast as he could and when he got to town he applied for the job and got the part. They asked him if he had a bakugan and he pulled IceFox out from his jacket pocket. "I've never seen that one before." She popped open and immediately they knew that the bakugan Jake was holding was his partner bakugan. They hired him and a few days later he started to work at the shop.

6The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Ralph and sig heading back to town and see the bakugan store is open. The store was open as ralph and sig went inside and look around as they was in Baku life
"Sig, this is so awesome, look at this every bakugon is here in this store" said Ralph
"It is Ralph of the knight, the brothers are here is resting to go into battle once more" said sig as they smiles

7The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:18 pm

Dan Kuso

Dan Kuso

Jake gets up from behind the counter when he hears the bell ring as someone entered the store. Jake was confused because he never saw that person before and he had already seen al the regulars. Jake whispers to IceFox "Do u think he is a special customer." She nods her head no and soon Jake agrees. He finally say to the new customer "Welcome and can I help you with anything sir."

8The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:32 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Ralph look at him and smiles. "Ello Umm do you sell this type of Bakugon?" ask Ralph as he show him a dark green and purple hightlight bakugon. As ralph give them a smile and look around still in love with the bakugon and wait for there answer

sig was sleeping

9The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Dan Kuso

Dan Kuso

Jake told the man to wait there and Jake talked to the manager about that type of bakugan. The manager gave him a box full of bakugan that were the same color as the one the man showed Jake. He hurried back to the man and said "Here you are, bakugan and cards meant for that type of bakugan." Jake handed the box to the man asked asked for his name for future reference.

10The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:49 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"the name Ralph Knight my friend" said Ralph as he carry it. " So my friend do you brawl?" as he want to get in a brawl in today at the most so he can learn more styles beside soul style

11The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:57 pm

Dan Kuso

Dan Kuso

"Hi Ralph my name is Jake and I'm new to brawling and I only have my partner bakugan IceFox." Jake holds up IceFox as she pops open and says hello to Ralph. "Well why not I will battle against you and I saved up enough for 2 more bakugan." Jake grabbed the 2 bakugan he could afford and put the money on the counter and yelled to the manager "I'm heading out to brawl the new customer.' The manager was pleased and let Jake do his battle with Ralph.

12The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:12 am

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Ralph put on his gaunent on and look at jake as he does a hand gester. "Let rock and roll, and I let you said the honers of the 3 words" said Ralph as he was ready to rock as Sig was ready to battle and have to have a very fun battle

13The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Dan Kuso

Dan Kuso

Jake put on his gauntlet and said to Ralph "This will be intresting and i will let you pick the feild first." He gets ready to brawl and says field open as he puts in the card.

14The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Ralph nods as he jump. "gate card set" said ralph as he place his card in and thown in his gate card in the area. " BAKAUGON BRAWL!, STAND SIG!" as ralph bring out his big gun earty

15The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Dan Kuso

Dan Kuso

"Bakugan Brawl, Stand Hoas IceFox." said Jake as IceFox landed on the card. Jake now has a grin on his face from all the excitement he is getting.

Last edited by Dan Kuso on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

16The Brawlers HQ Empty Re: The Brawlers HQ Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Abiliby Card Active Yamamoto Style, Soul Cailber" as 3 of Sig's swords come into the sky as it aimed at him. "Soul Cailber let me drain 30 G powers from you and it add on to Sig here" ralph explan it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum