Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Very Important Annoucement EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Very Important Annoucement EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Very Important Annoucement EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Very Important Annoucement EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Very Important Annoucement EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Very Important Annoucement I_vote_lcapVery Important Annoucement I_voting_barVery Important Annoucement I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Very Important Annoucement I_vote_lcapVery Important Annoucement I_voting_barVery Important Annoucement I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very Important Annoucement

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Very Important Annoucement Empty Very Important Annoucement Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Pain Painter

Pain Painter
Founder
Founder

Due to personal reasons Id rather not divulge to everyone Pain Painter (Clay) will be cutting back ALOT of his time on CCDA. I will only be on during Fridays during the evenings. Sorry Guys I hate to leave on such short notice but Ive got a lot on my plate right now and its not gonna resolve any of it with my laptop sitting in my lap typing and clicking away on flash games Sad.... As of right now this ISNT a PERMANT GOODBYE, Hoping I can get things resolved to prevent that but until then. Id suggest the following Changes

-3/5 Founders Approval
-1 more Chat moderator & Tester
-Still Keep Recruiting you all are doing so well..... Smile
-Listen to the other Founders they know and can help you so well
-Maintain all of your positions & Keep up with Debates, Topics and Lessons

*Best way to contact me will be my skype hare.clay95

Signed Pain Painter
-In reality Clay....

2Very Important Annoucement Empty Re: Very Important Annoucement Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:05 pm

Mikoto Suoh

Mikoto Suoh

ik what your going through mate i understand we will hold down the fort hope you get things figuerd out imma miss you though Sad

3Very Important Annoucement Empty Re: Very Important Annoucement Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Mikoto Suoh

Mikoto Suoh

best way for them is skype for me its texting your ass

4Very Important Annoucement Empty Re: Very Important Annoucement Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:04 pm

{Deadly Sin} Wrath

{Deadly Sin} Wrath
Chaotic Purple Teacher

PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I get your paintbrush?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum