Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Taking a long ass break or a short break EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Taking a long ass break or a short break EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Taking a long ass break or a short break EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Taking a long ass break or a short break EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Taking a long ass break or a short break EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Taking a long ass break or a short break I_vote_lcapTaking a long ass break or a short break I_voting_barTaking a long ass break or a short break I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Taking a long ass break or a short break I_vote_lcapTaking a long ass break or a short break I_voting_barTaking a long ass break or a short break I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taking a long ass break or a short break

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taking a long ass break or a short break Empty Taking a long ass break or a short break Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:30 pm

I have been debating on whether to leave or not to leave, its some what fun and all and hopefully in the next two months or what not depend on the situation that i hope to walk away from the online world well aca life as you guys may see it. I may just stick around or the next two months or soo but wont be online at all much. Things coming up that i hope to do soon like Black Friday, working on my youtube channel, live streaming again, hopefully try to get a Imac for my design class in january for college and etc. I would not even think about putting this site or any acads on my precious Apple computer but only windows. It seems yugioh isnt that fun like it used to be anymore and Yugioh on ps4 is better to play on than that ragedy ass DN and etc. Soo when ever i be back on here then you guys will see me but till then i'll be on skype . Btw if you guys do pc gaming and what not. pm me the type of pc games i should try cause im thinking of doing pc gaming to try out, Any steam suggestion I need please from different genre like horror, rpg and etc. Im trying to build a pc gaming that handles everything.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum