Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Taking a hiatus for a couple of days EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Taking a hiatus for a couple of days EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Taking a hiatus for a couple of days EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Taking a hiatus for a couple of days EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Taking a hiatus for a couple of days EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Taking a hiatus for a couple of days I_vote_lcapTaking a hiatus for a couple of days I_voting_barTaking a hiatus for a couple of days I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Taking a hiatus for a couple of days I_vote_lcapTaking a hiatus for a couple of days I_voting_barTaking a hiatus for a couple of days I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taking a hiatus for a couple of days

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taking a hiatus for a couple of days Empty Taking a hiatus for a couple of days Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:43 pm

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

B4 I start working i decided to take a vacation with my gf so imma be gone for a couple of days, but will pop in and out of the acad.

http://chaoscreationda.forummotion.com

2Taking a hiatus for a couple of days Empty Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple of days Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Bmo the Tech God

Bmo the Tech God

Bmo Permits You To Have Fun!

3Taking a hiatus for a couple of days Empty Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple of days Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:21 pm

System Admin

System Admin
Founder
Founder

Thx bmo

http://chaoscreationda.forummotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum