Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto I_vote_lcapEvent Organizer: Joey Yamamoto I_voting_barEvent Organizer: Joey Yamamoto I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto I_vote_lcapEvent Organizer: Joey Yamamoto I_voting_barEvent Organizer: Joey Yamamoto I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto Empty Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

1.) Why you wish to be an Event Organizer: Why do I wish to become a Event Organizer? Simple I have ideas that peoples have never hear of before and I want peoples to have fun when doing awesome stuff.

2.) Why you think you are suitable: i have Ideas poping out from my mind every 2 mins of my day and i want to see how awesome this those ideas come to life

3.) How active you will be: Very Active one

4.) Give me an amazing idea you have for an amazing event off the top of your head:

" In everyone there is a teammate for you out there, someone is there to watch your back, someone. That someone you can trust. Even your Enerty can also make good tag parters if the stars line up right"
-Joey Yamamoto

Welcome everyone to the first ever Clear Kingdom Tag Team Tourament. I am your awesome dude to host it. the one Joey yamamoto. In this touraments team everywhere(Or Dorms) will duke it out to crown the first ever CCDA Tag Champs. But before we do anything like that we need to lay out the the rules for this awesome thing. so everyone can be have fun and all.

Rules for this awesome this.
1) No ban Decks, you should know the deal by now. Like E-Dragons and all.
2) No Sharing deck style Like you both run Heroes. you can run the same. but it can't look like your parther
3) all duels are one single. (In Dn) In Devpro is tag. If we do dn. If your Parther lost you take his/her place.
4) trust in your parther. you need to have to trust your parther complety in this. it build trust and luck friendships.
and lasty 5) HAVE FUN IN THIS TOURAMENT
And we got the rules all done and with now it time for you and team to duel and become the first ccda tag champions.
----------

Crew battles
It all dn friendy and a whole lot of fun to do. you can do 5v5, 4v4, 3v3 ad even 2v2. It all Dn. it simple if you think on it. you duel the other team one on one. both team watch the duel. if one player lost the duel he can't duel anymore. but the Life points of the other player is keep and does not gain back any. this keep going until the last team or Last man standing.

2Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto Empty Re: Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Diabolic XIII

Diabolic XIII
Founder
Founder

I approve, great job you know what you are doing but please specify YGOPRO or DEVPRO? Great Job!!!
Your application is great waiting for other verification.

3Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto Empty Re: Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:32 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

I approve waiting for the other founder verification

4Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto Empty Re: Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Mikoto Suoh

Mikoto Suoh

I APPROVE AS WELL

5Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto Empty Re: Event Organizer: Joey Yamamoto Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Diabolic XIII

Diabolic XIII
Founder
Founder

Oki 3 out of 5 you are approved

Topic Locked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum