Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Pyro's Moderator Application EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Pyro's Moderator Application EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Pyro's Moderator Application EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Pyro's Moderator Application EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Pyro's Moderator Application EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Pyro's Moderator Application I_vote_lcapPyro's Moderator Application I_voting_barPyro's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Pyro's Moderator Application I_vote_lcapPyro's Moderator Application I_voting_barPyro's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pyro's Moderator Application

+2
Pain Painter
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pyro's Moderator Application Empty Pyro's Moderator Application Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Earth Guardian (Zolfo)

Earth Guardian (Zolfo)

1.) i like to be a mod, because i love kicking myself in chat xD
for some reason or another, i've always loved watching over everyone and making sure they stay intact, this applies to any kind of enforcer task.
2.) i think im suitable for the job, because im pretty fair in the chatbox, and posts. i've also been a Chat mod in other academies, and didn't do half bad.
3.) I will be on everyday, i can promise that Wink I also plan to be one of the most active topic starters
4.) the role of a mod, is to help the admin/founder with testing, rule enforcement and other staff related tasks. They are like Assistants in the forums.
5.) I have a 3 strike system, give a warning, if they keep going i'll kick. Than i'll warn them about banning, and ban for an hour if they keep it up. than a "ban till further notice". after all this clears up, i will report the actions to the admins and founders.

2Pyro's Moderator Application Empty Re: Pyro's Moderator Application Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:30 pm

Pain Painter

Pain Painter
Founder
Founder

Uhm youll abide by our rules for the chatbox but Approved

3Pyro's Moderator Application Empty Re: Pyro's Moderator Application Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Accepted waiting for other founder verification

4Pyro's Moderator Application Empty Re: Pyro's Moderator Application Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:41 pm

Diabolic XIII

Diabolic XIII
Founder
Founder

Approved but i will be watching you

5Pyro's Moderator Application Empty Re: Pyro's Moderator Application Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

4th Founder approval.

6Pyro's Moderator Application Empty Re: Pyro's Moderator Application Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

4/5 founders have approved Congrats welcome to the staff team Topic Locked

7Pyro's Moderator Application Empty Re: Pyro's Moderator Application Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:37 pm

Mikoto Suoh

Mikoto Suoh

not that it matters but 5th founder approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum