Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Moderator Application  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Moderator Application  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Moderator Application  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Moderator Application  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Moderator Application  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Moderator Application  I_vote_lcapModerator Application  I_voting_barModerator Application  I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Moderator Application  I_vote_lcapModerator Application  I_voting_barModerator Application  I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moderator Application  Empty Moderator Application Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:20 am

Runzy

Runzy

If you wish to be a Moderator please reply with the following things
1.) Why you wish to be a Moderator

I like moderating, i have been a MOD in a few academies and also Admin, am very dedicated to my mod work set and will do my outmost best to be a good Mod to the best of my abilities.

2.) Why you think you are suitable

I have experience and am active so yea i think am highly suitable for the MOD role.

3.) How active you will be

As active as am needed to be.

4.) What you think the role of a Moderator is

Locking Old Topics, Giving warnings to anyone who breaks the rules set by the forum and many more (basically making sure the forum is running smoothly).

5.) List all the offences in the Chatbox and in posts people can commit, and how you will respond to them.

Spam: Warn them (verbal warning) and tell them that if they do it again i would give them an official warning. - This is mostly what i would normally do for all situations that might come up as before actually warning them i think a verbal warning is needed.

2Moderator Application  Empty Re: Moderator Application Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:02 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Im sorry but you have not been tested yet and we have enough staff already so application denied

3Moderator Application  Empty Re: Moderator Application Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:26 pm

Diabolic XIII

Diabolic XIII
Founder
Founder

The application is well done! Unfortunately you haven't been tested and we don't need any more mods. Please get tested and try again when we reopen mod applications in the future

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum