Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* I_vote_lcap*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* I_voting_bar*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* I_vote_lcap*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* I_voting_bar*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS*

+3
Yata Misaki
Mikoto Suoh
{Deadly Sin} Wrath
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Empty *NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:25 pm

Pain Painter

Pain Painter
Founder
Founder

Due to teacher students refusing to do their homeworks we have issued to following Regulation....

-Failure to complete any of the teacher lessons homework, will result in temporary ban from Events, and Tournaments UNTIL the homework is completed~

*Unless we find the homework unreasonable this Regulation will take effect.

2*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Empty Re: *NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:53 pm

{Deadly Sin} Wrath

{Deadly Sin} Wrath
Chaotic Purple Teacher

*Raises hand* Co-Professor Pain, what if the homework isn't given out for my dorm but of a teacher from another dorm? I mean -chazz voice- Those filthy duelists in yellow and green need homework in order to learn how to duel.

3*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Empty Re: *NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:28 am

When did we have homework? I don't even know who is in charge of the purple dorm and the teacher of the purple dorm and i don't think we were aware of the homework that we was told nor know of

4*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Empty Re: *NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:42 am

Shadow Direwolf

Shadow Direwolf

To be honest, I had never heard of said "homework." Where can I find the homework?

https://musescore.com/user/156701

5*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Empty Re: *NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:10 pm

Mikoto Suoh

Mikoto Suoh

Pain i gotta vouch i mean if the teachers acctually told there students there wouldnt be this problem

6*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Empty Re: *NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Dark its the STUDENTS job to READ the lessons when they are posted teacher DO post the link to their lessons in the chatbox sometimes

7*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Empty Re: *NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:55 pm

Bmo the Tech God

Bmo the Tech God

My Teacher has been absent for quite a while. I've done all my homework too. And Chrono, dont start stuff with me. I know how to duel. I think it might be you who needs a good edjumacation. WhatWhat WhatWhat WhatWhat

8*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Empty Re: *NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Mikoto Suoh

Mikoto Suoh

artic i ment the teachers dont really post lessons that often soo

9*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Empty Re: *NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:16 pm

Knight of the beginning

Knight of the beginning
Destructive Yellow teacher
Destructive Yellow teacher

i will post lessons every week. and every once in a while 2 in a week. i already have my next lesson planned

10*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Empty Re: *NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:45 pm

Pain Painter

Pain Painter
Founder
Founder

Ive alerted all other dorm teachers too they have one week to comply or the position will be replaced

11*NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Empty Re: *NOTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS* Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:21 am

Shadow Direwolf

Shadow Direwolf

I feel like sharing my opinion on the matter:

When I came into this academy, I was never told of any lessons or teachers, so I had no idea that they even existed. The only reason I found them was after exploring the Green Dorm Forum. I say that if we're going to have lessons, we let the members know when they join, so everybody knows that lessons are going to be happening.

https://musescore.com/user/156701

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]