Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
tourny for the last spot on the war team the best man will get the spot But you need to get 70 or better on the first test to join EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
tourny for the last spot on the war team the best man will get the spot But you need to get 70 or better on the first test to join EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
tourny for the last spot on the war team the best man will get the spot But you need to get 70 or better on the first test to join EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
tourny for the last spot on the war team the best man will get the spot But you need to get 70 or better on the first test to join EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
tourny for the last spot on the war team the best man will get the spot But you need to get 70 or better on the first test to join EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
tourny for the last spot on the war team the best man will get the spot But you need to get 70 or better on the first test to join I_vote_lcaptourny for the last spot on the war team the best man will get the spot But you need to get 70 or better on the first test to join I_voting_bartourny for the last spot on the war team the best man will get the spot But you need to get 70 or better on the first test to join I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
tourny for the last spot on the war team the best man will get the spot But you need to get 70 or better on the first test to join I_vote_lcaptourny for the last spot on the war team the best man will get the spot But you need to get 70 or better on the first test to join I_voting_bartourny for the last spot on the war team the best man will get the spot But you need to get 70 or better on the first test to join I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

tourny for the last spot on the war team the best man will get the spot But you need to get 70 or better on the first test to join

+2
Knight of the beginning
Thegreatchubz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thegreatchubz

Thegreatchubz

Knight of the beginning

Knight of the beginning
Destructive Yellow teacher
Destructive Yellow teacher

Razz

Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Yh i joined so gl hf

Mikoto Suoh

Mikoto Suoh

No more time shall be wasted THE TOURNEY SHALL BE HELD SATURDAY 5 pm EST HAVE FUN AND MAY THE BEST MAN WIN NONE TOO WHO EVER WINS IT WILL BE A HONOR TOO LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE

YungTrapCardLord

YungTrapCardLord

Aww to bad i cant do this tour cause its at 5 gl tho to those who entered

*JC the shadow hunter*

*JC the shadow hunter*

Hopefully there will be some challenges....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum