Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Chaos Creations Rules EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Chaos Creations Rules EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Chaos Creations Rules EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Chaos Creations Rules EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Chaos Creations Rules EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Chaos Creations Rules I_vote_lcapChaos Creations Rules I_voting_barChaos Creations Rules I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Chaos Creations Rules I_vote_lcapChaos Creations Rules I_voting_barChaos Creations Rules I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chaos Creations Rules

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chaos Creations Rules Empty Chaos Creations Rules Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:32 pm

Pain Painter

Pain Painter
Founder
Founder

1) Activity is HIGHLY valued here; you are recommended to be active atleast twice a week if you can be

2 ) DO NOT Spam. The following is considered as Spam: Like double Posting without any need to do so. Bumping YOUR OWN topics after 24 hours since the last post have passed is NOT affected by this rule.

3 ) Show RESPECT to Staff AND Members. If you have a complaint, send it in a PM to an Admin.

4 ) NOT responsible for any offenses committed outside of the forum (the Chatbox also counts as part of the forum and moderation may issue warnings for offenses commited in the Chatbox). If it is done in the forum, we will take care of it as soon as possible.

5 ) NO ADVERTISING! Advertising is strictly limited to the sub-forums reserved for it. If you are caught advertising through our PM System, you will be banned temporary as a first warning continue to advertise will result in a permanent ban.

6 ) NO CYBER BULLYING! If you are caught cyber bullying your account will be Perma Banned If you make a second account and do it again you will be Perma IP banned.

7 ) Chatbox Rules. The following is not allowed:

Usage of inappropriate language. (Cursing is allowed as long as it's not excessive)

Posting illegal or sexually explicit content with or without malicious intent.

Using other language than English in your posts.

Arguing with other members no matter who is guilty.

Harassing other members.

Advertising.

Disrespecting Chat Moderators.

Breaking ANY of the above rules will result in a Warning:

1st Warning: You will be kicked from the chatbox, and notified of what rule you broke.

2nd Warning: We will take half of your CC.

3rd Warning: You will be both banned for 30 minutes and will have your Rank lowered
to Yellow as well as having ALL of your CC taken away.

4th Warning: You will be banned for 7 days; ability to participate in the next Tournament(s) taken away.

5th Warning: IP BAN

Last edited by Haruhi Suzumiya on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : New Rule Added)

2Chaos Creations Rules Empty Re: Chaos Creations Rules Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:46 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Updated New Rule Added

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum