Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
My Application EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
My Application EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
My Application EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
My Application EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
My Application EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
My Application I_vote_lcapMy Application I_voting_barMy Application I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Application Empty My Application Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:20 pm

Bmo the Tech God

Bmo the Tech God

1.) Why you wish to be a Moderator
2.) Why you think you are suitable
3.) How active you will be
4.) What you think the role of a Moderator is
5.) List all the offences in the chatbox and in posts people can commit, and how you will respond to them

1) I wish to become a moderator so that way, I can help the admins and help others. Also it would be my first time as a staff member on a website. I like to help.
2) I am usually almost always on and will try to help at 1st notice.
3) I will be on usually all the time.
4) I believe the role of a moderator is to help out when the admins and the founders are not around and control the chat box.
5)
A. No excessive cursing, unless it is in the 18+ chat (I shall respond with reminding the person to stop and give them a first warning)
B. Do not post sexual or explicit content with or without malicious intent ( I believe this is to be a ban considering that posting that stuff is not wanted to be seen by others. 4th Warning level)
C. Do not use any other language except English in your posts. Some people may not understand what you are saying (I will politely ask them to use English)
D. Do not argue with other members no matter if they are guilty (I shall respond with telling them to "quit arguing, we are handling the situation". 1st warning given)
E. Harassing other members ( I shall give them a warning on how serious the matter is: a minor situation; 1st warning, semi-major; 2nd warning level, major; 3rd or 5th warning level.)
F. Advertising (I will give that person a 1st warning, if continued, 2nd warning)
G. Disrespecting Staff (This will result in me giving that person a 1st warning and if continued, more warnings to come.)

I hope i get this job. It'll be fun Very Happy

2My Application Empty Re: My Application Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:21 pm

Mikoto Suoh

Mikoto Suoh

wernt you a mod once?

3My Application Empty Re: My Application Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:21 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Im sorry bmo but we dont need anymore staff im sorry but i have to Deny your application

4My Application Empty Re: My Application Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Mikoto Suoh

Mikoto Suoh

i mean your application seems well filled out so if theres a opening im pretty sure i mean Dust will agree but if theres a opening you will be the first informed right dust?

5My Application Empty Re: My Application Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Yata Misaki

Yata Misaki
Founder
Founder

Well i will be informed but Pain said many times We dont need any more staff so im just going by his words

6My Application Empty Re: My Application Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Pain Painter

Pain Painter
Founder
Founder

Bmo As I stated Prior We need more students before we need anymore staff so Application Denied

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum