Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
Lesson 6 Pendulum Summons EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
Lesson 6 Pendulum Summons EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
Lesson 6 Pendulum Summons EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
Lesson 6 Pendulum Summons EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
Lesson 6 Pendulum Summons EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
Lesson 6 Pendulum Summons I_vote_lcapLesson 6 Pendulum Summons I_voting_barLesson 6 Pendulum Summons I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
Lesson 6 Pendulum Summons I_vote_lcapLesson 6 Pendulum Summons I_voting_barLesson 6 Pendulum Summons I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lesson 6 Pendulum Summons

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lesson 6 Pendulum Summons Empty Lesson 6 Pendulum Summons Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:35 pm

vasko123

vasko123
Destructive Yellow teacher
Destructive Yellow teacher

A Pendulum Summon  is a form of Special Summon introduced in Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V.Pendulum Summoning allows the player to Summon multiple high-Level monsters simultaneously.

Once per turn, during the Main Phase, if the turn player has a Pendulum Monster in each of their two Pendulum Zones, the turn player can Pendulum Summon any number of monsters from their hand and/or any number of Pendulum Monsters that are face-up in their Extra Deck with a Level between the blue Pendulum Scale of the Pendulum Monster in the left Pendulum Zone and the red Pendulum Scale of the Pendulum Monster in the right Pendulum Zone, exclusively.

Because only monsters with Levels between the Pendulum Scales of the Pendulum Monsters can be Pendulum Summoned, no monsters can be Pendulum Summoned if the Pendulum Scales of the two Pendulum Monsters are equal or are 1 apart (however, this does not prevent the usage of the Pendulum Monsters' Pendulum Effects).

A Pendulum Summon is a type of built-in Special Summon, so it can be negated—cards like "Solemn Warning" and "Thunder King Rai-Oh" that can negate Special Summons can be activated during the Summon negation window; however, if more than 1 monster would be Pendulum Summoned at the same time, cards like "Thunder King Rai-Oh" that specify they can only be activated when exactly 1 monster would be Summoned cannot be activated. After a Pendulum Summon is successfully performed, cards such as "Bottomless Trap Hole" can be activated during the Summon response window.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum