Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaos Creation Academy
Hi. Welcome to CCDA.
Please Make sure to register and log in to the chatbox.
Have Fun and Enjoy your stay.
Thanks,
Administration Team
Chaos Creation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to become a better duelist and make some mayhem.

COTW : Shooting Quasar Dragon
To see text:CLICK HERE
Latest topics
» warwolf's test results
4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm by Draygun

» Which of the Original Monarchs is the best?
4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm by Draygun

» recruiting tips
4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am by Knight of the beginning

» ChaoticBlade498s results
4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am by Draygun

» Favorite Pokemon of each Type?
4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am by Kenshi_warrior

Top posters
Yata Misaki (183)
4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness I_vote_lcap4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness I_voting_bar4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness I_vote_rcap 
System Admin (155)
4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness I_vote_lcap4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness I_voting_bar4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness I_vote_rcap 
Pain Painter (155)
Knight of the beginning (90)
Kimimaro Yoga (71)
Thegreatchubz (59)
Diabolic XIII (55)
Kakashi Hatake (52)
Mikoto Suoh (49)
Shadow Direwolf (41)

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 359 registered users
The newest registered user is Absent

Our users have posted a total of 1525 messages in 417 subjects
All rights of the banners, logos, and Graphics for CCDA are works of Pain Painters Industry.

You are not connected. Please login or register

4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

14th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness Empty 4th Lesson: Hybrids Weakness Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:24 pm

{Deadly Sin} Wrath

{Deadly Sin} Wrath
Chaotic Purple Teacher

Hello Chaotic Purple Students, welcome to another lesson about this Hybrid Deck Unit! I will be talking about the weaknesses about hybrid decks today.

Hybrid decks works in a strange way, they are made consisting of 2 archetypes. But you can go a step further and have 4 or more archetypes. Yes, the insanity of it all. 4 or more archetypes in a single deck clogs the deck, each archetype would have support for themselves and you can't have more then 40 cards in a deck. That's just not neat, or proper. Like say you have shaddolls, elemental heroes, ghostricks and burning abyss in the same deck. They wouldn't work properly. Sure ghostrick and burning abyss cards tend to lean towards defense and shaddolls and elemental heroes involve multiple attributes. But when you mash them all together, they would have a inverse effect on the other two. Ghostrick field spells would have the damage of other archetypes, burning abyss requires another one on the field unless purposely destroyed. Shadoll is required for the fusion but what if the face down monsters are all ghostricks and cluttering up the space. And Elemental heroes, well, what if you used up the elemental heroes by fusing them with shaddolls but you wanted to make absolute zero, hmm? hm?!?!? Also, 4 or more archetype confuses the user if they needed the 2nd archetype but instead draws the 3rd. So I suggest sticking to 2.

Anyway, the best part of every teaching job, assigning homework.

Make sure to PM me the answers on CCDA.
Question #1: What 2 or more archetypes have negative effects on each other?

Question #2:What would you do if you drew a jinzo lord but had a speedroid on the field and a jinzo card in your hand?

Bonus Question(Optional.):You have Sky-Arc as your field spell, your scales have Dragonpit and Dragonvein in your scales and only odd-eyes fusion in your hand. You also have Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and oversight in your extra. Your opponent only has 2500 LP, what would you do in this situation besides attacking with Odd-Eyes Pendulum and Oversight Magician.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum